Seabird Guano High P/Si
High P/Si Seabird Guano is a unique and powerful amendment that is derived from the droppings of seabirds. It is a rich source of phosphorus, silica, and calcium, as well as a wide range of trace minerals. High P/Si Seabird Guano is also a good source of chitin, which is a natural compound that has been shown to have a number of beneficial effects on plant growth.
Benefits of using High P/Si Seabird Guano:
- Provides a high-phosphorus boost
- Improves soil structure and drainage
- Provides a wide range of trace minerals
- Contains chitin, which has beneficial effects on plant growth
- Can be used to correct nutrient deficiencies
- Improves the overall health and productivity of plants
- Promotes flowering and fruiting
- Increases yields
How to use High P/Si Seabird Guano:
High P/Si Seabird Guano can be applied to the soil or foliarly. When applying to the soil, the recommended application rate is 1/2 to 1 teaspoon (1/2 gram to 2.5 grams) per 5 liters of soil. When applying foliarly, the recommended application rate is 1 teaspoon (5 grams) per liter of water.
Note: High P/Si Seabird Guano is a powerful amendment, so it is important to use it sparingly. Too much High P/Si Seabird Guano can burn your plants.
Order your High P/Si Seabird Guano today and see the difference it can make for your plants!