Seabird Guano High N/Cal
Seabird Guano is a powerful and versatile amendment that is derived from the droppings of seabirds. It is a rich source of nitrogen, phosphorus, calcium, and a wide range of trace minerals. Seabird Guano is also a good source of chitin, which is a natural compound that has been shown to have a number of beneficial effects on plant growth.
Benefits of using Seabird Guano:
- Provides a high-nitrogen boost
- Improves soil structure and drainage
- Provides a wide range of trace minerals
- Contains chitin, which has beneficial effects on plant growth
- Can be used to correct nutrient deficiencies
- Improves the overall health and productivity of plants
How to use Seabird Guano:
Seabird Guano can be applied to the soil or foliarly. When applying to the soil, the recommended application rate is 1/2 to 1 teaspoon (1/2 gram to 2.5 grams) per 5 liters of soil. When applying foliarly, the recommended application rate is 1 teaspoon (5 grams) per liter of water.
Note: Seabird Guano is a powerful amendment, so it is important to use it sparingly. Too much Seabird Guano can burn your plants.
Order your Seabird Guano today and see the difference it can make for your plants!