Malted Barley is a natural, organic soil amendment that is made from barley that has been germinated and then dried. The germination process activates the enzymes in the barley, which makes it a powerful plant growth booster.
Benefits of using Malted Barley:
- Improves plant health and resistance to disease and pests
- Promotes root growth and development
- Increases yields
- Improves the taste and quality of fruits and vegetables
- Helps to balance soil pH
- Supports microbial activity in the soil
- Increases the availability of nutrients in the soil
- Increases the water-holding capacity of the soil
How to use Malted Barley:
Malted Barley can be used in a variety of ways, including:
- Mixing it into the soil when planting or transplanting
- Adding it to a compost pile
- Brewing or fermenting it to create a liquid fertilizer
The dosage of Malted Barley will vary depending on the plant, the soil, and the desired results. However, a general rule of thumb is to use 2 to 4 tablespoons (approx 28 grams to 56 grams) per 5 liters of soil.
Order your Malted Barley today and start enjoying the benefits of this amazing product!